Geoff is a nutritional coach and a group fitness instructor in Columbus, Ohio.
He has over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry helping people achieve goals with corporate wellness programs, weight loss, fitness, athletic performance and nutrition.
Follow the link to connect professionally with Geoff on LinkedIn.
For over 6 years, he has been meeting the nutrition supplementation needs for many people with help of AdvoCare products. Click the Nutrition tab for more information.
Follow the Testimonials link to read about training from the client perspective.
Geoff earned an Associate’s degree from Columbus State in 2005 and continued his education at Ohio State in the Construction Systems program.
American Council of Exercise Certifications:
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2006
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor since 2007
- ACE Youth Fitness Specialty 2014
Other Certifications Include:
- Les Mills RPM since 2006
- Spinning certified in 2008
- National Federation HS - Fundamentals of Coaching
- Sports Safety - Ortho Neuro
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Geoff enjoys basketball, hockey, biking and swimming
- Has completed marathons and the 140.6 mile Ironman
- Competed as a bull rider on pro-rodeo circuit '95-'97
- Works full time in the construction field