Geoff is trainer and nutrition coach in Columbus, Ohio.
He has over a decade of experience in the fitness industry helping people achieve goals with corporate wellness programs, weight loss, fitness, athletic performance and nutrition for fitness.
For over 7 years, he has been meeting the nutrition needs for many with help of AdvoCare products. Click the Nutrition tab for more information.
Follow the Testimonials link to read about training from the client perspective.
Geoff founded SparBuddy LLC with business partners in 2013 and sold his share of the company in 2017. Check out the SparBuddy link for a video of him sharing the invention at the 2014 Arnold Sports Festival.
He earned an Associate’s degree from Columbus State in 2005 and continued his education at Ohio State in the Construction Systems program.
American Council of Exercise Certifications:
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer 2006
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor 2007
- ACE Youth Fitness Specialty 2014
Other Certifications Include:
- Les Mills RPM 2006
- Spinning certified 2008
- National Federation HS - Fundamentals of Coaching
- Sports Safety - Ortho Neuro
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- Geoff enjoys basketball, hockey, biking and swimming
- Has completed marathons and the 140.6 mile Ironman
- Competed as a bull rider on pro-rodeo circuit '95-'97
- Works full time in the construction field